Our Disinfecting Services:
How we clean and disinfect:
- Wear disposable gloves to clean and disinfect.
- Clean surfaces using soap and water, then use disinfection.
- Cleaning with soap and water reduces number of germs, dirt and impurities on the surface. Disinfection kills germs on surfaces.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- More frequently cleaning and disinfection may be required based on level of use.
- Surfaces and objects in public, such as shopping carts and point of sale keypads should be cleaned and disinfected before each use.
- High Touch surfaces:
- Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilet. faucents, sinks etc.
- Clean the surface using soap and water or with cleaners appropriate for use on these surfaces.
- Launder items (if possible) according to the manufacture’s instructions.
- Consider putting wipe able cover on electronics.
- Follow manufacturer’s instruction for cleaning and disinfecting.
- If no guidance, use alcohol-based wipes or sprays containing at least 70% alcohol. Dry surface thoroughly.
- We do spray disinfection on outdoor playgrounds, it is not as efficient use of supplies amnd is not proven to reduce risk of COVID-19 to the public.
- High touch surfaces made of plastics or metal, such as grab bars and railings should be cleaned routinely.
- Cleaning and disinfection of wooden surfaces (play structures, benches, tables) or groundcovers (mulch, sand) is not recommended.
- Sidewalks and roads should not be disinfected. (Spread of COVID-19 from these surfaces is very low and disinfected is not effective.)
Why Green Facility for Sanitation:
- 24/7 site decontamination & sanitation
- Hospital grade disinfectants
- Disposal of hazardous and infectious waste
- Safe re-entry 20 minutes after cleaning service
- Peace of mind for your team members